Our family loves geeking out with board games. At least once a month, we host Game Day. Friends and family come over to play all the live-long day. We play with cards. We play with dice. We play party games, boys v. girls, couples v. couples, and head-to-head. We play cute stuff, serious stuff, robot […]
I can’t ask my dad what he wants for Christmas this year. He died six months ago, but I still remember his voice and still hear him share his one-line Christmas list. Always and forever, be good.
This frustrated me when I was a kid. I was good! I ate the canned wax beans […]
1. “No, I’m his mom, not his grandma.”
2. “Get off that super high playground structure or I’m going to have to crawl up there to get you. Never mind. Carry on.”
3. “That’s Laverne. That’s Shirley.”
4. “Please don’t play with mommy’s orthotic shoe insert.”
5. “No, no, you wouldn’t […]